Illusions By Vick's Fan Box

Illusions By Vick on Facebook

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

www.illusionsbyvick.com
Would like to take this opportunity to say
Thank You and wish you all a most joyous Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for you !
Am very fortunate to have the most wonderful clients, fans & friends (often one in the same)
Thank You for allowing me to share magic, fun, smiles
and a bit of wonder.
You make this the greatest career I could ever hope for.
Please if you are traveling this weekend be safe.

A very special thank you to Mrs Vukov (could never do this without you, not just the career but life, you make it better just by being part of it)
and Mr. S. G. G. (you know who you are, am very proud of you). I love you both very much, more than I can ever say
Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: